Saturday, November 7, 2009

~Teppen Mezase!~ Whoa whoa!

Pink today. In honor of tegonyan-kami-sama's approaching day :D. Anywaayyyyys.... today i was watching the TEPPEN pv, only to discover that the vocals are completely different from the track on the album. this depressed me so much..... After much fangirling over shige dearest, I watched the pv again, relishing the wonderful vocals of notti and uchi... (NOT)
I actually personally like the pv vocals better... damn. towards the end, they all jump around crazily... and i saw uchi's arm around shige!!!! (it's ok, Elizabeth...) UCHI TRIED TO RAPE SHIGE!!! WHY???? D: this is not good for my heart.

today, I attempted to compare the songs on pacific to those on color. it nearly broke my heart :( i had to choose between happy birthday and hoshi o mezashite, a choice that nearly broke my heart. I chose hoshi o mezashite, as it is such a classic NEWS song... I mean, you think of NEWS (at least I do) and their signature song is hoshi o mezashite! When i think of kanjani, i think of It's My Soul, and arashi i think of Love So sweet. :) that really is a great song.

Anyway... bye! :)

Mood: ugh....

Music: I ZA NA I ZU KI



1 comment: