Friday, October 2, 2009

Death Note

ya-hootie :) today, yours truly and some friends were supposed to finish watching "L change the world". But, my dear friends have lives, and today does not work out. When we first started watching it, we had just previously finished "Ringu". Ficchan (friend 1) was freaking out and extremely scared out of her pants. I saw kenichi matsuyama on the screen and I fell off the couch and kissed the tv screen. I was then whacked by my kind friends and called a two timer. *sigh* when i went to kinokuniya in nyc with hana-chan, we saw this huge life size poster of kenichi! she wanted to kiss it and take a pic, but there was a sign next to it that said "no photos please." :( in my depression, i blew $28 on a NEWS pacific dome concert photo book. So, all's well that ends well :D
Music: none, i'm actually in bio right now... in my head, truth by arashi is playing.
Mood: meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment