Monday, September 28, 2009

anime festival


hehehe... gomen nasai. I havent posted for a looong time. I have been quite busy with school and other crap.... micchan has a girlfriend, according to my dear friend koko-chan who broke the news to me quite nicely (NOT). *slits wrists* anyways, i shouldn't be sad. I still have soichi and shige baby :3.

yesterday, i went to my first anime con. on the way, i forced my dad (the chauffeur) to listen to marui chikara. hehehe. anyway, about the con... it was wonderful :D but to my dismay, they had no NEWS cds... :( there were creepy guys with hug me signs around their necks. i tried to avoid them at all costs. I bought a cute shirt that says "tenshi" on it. it's adorable. surprisingly, i spent under $20. :D so, i ordered touch, the only studio album I was to lazy to buy.... yay :3 oh. and i was cosplaying as ringshen chao from negima!. it was a last minute idea, cuz my friend sprung (spring sprang sprung i dunno....) the idea on me the day before the con. so i wore a pretty chinese dress thingy. :)

i really wanted to buy the japanese tales of symphonia but it was 78 dollars. :( sorry emiru >_-

mood: indescribably superduperiffic....

music: just changed form marui chikara to.....super lover by winds hehehe! this song cracks me up.

"Hi baby. I'm super lover tonight"XD oh, and this pic just cracked me up. ohno always has the most hilarious expressions on his face! kyahaha!

1 comment: