Tuesday, September 29, 2009

boredom




yo. i'm sitting at home, listening happily to ai nante. this song seriously makes me feel so at home. i know for some people, certain smells or sounds make them feel at home. For me, it's Ai nante. Tegoshi's voice can soothe me :)

I'm so bored. I came home late cuz i had anime club. it was quite enjoyable, but i spent the time comparing myself to the stalker girl from Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei.....
rawr. i hate it how people can just plug into their ipods and listen to music. Stupid apple. damn damn damn. yours truly has no iPod and is too lazy to purchase one. hey... all my spare money goes into buying cds and crap..... sorry for ranting, i'm kinda pissed off today. maybe massu's smile will cheer me up.
Mood: pissed....
Music: weeeek by NEWS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment