Wednesday, September 9, 2009

nosebleed....

the first day of school was yesterday. It was quite an interesting day, I must say... I got lost twice going to the same place... I hate how big this place is compared to my (puny, insignificant, not on the map) small middle school. Oh, well. Est-ce qu'il y a une autre comme moi? yep...someone else i met has the same tastes :D yay (>_<)/! Oh yeah, there was this girl and she was wearing a japanese school uniform! It was like HOLY CRAP!!!!
today was the second day (der). It went quite well. except for history. In the middle of class, my nose starts to itch and the next thing i know, blood is pouring out of my nose. (No, this was not the result of thoughts revolving around a certain member of a certain band, ahem.) twas quite gross (and embarrassing as well).
current mood: exhausted..nemui desu yo :(
current music: tanabata matsuri by tegomasu. this song is sooo cute, i think i might explode.
jaa, matta :D

No comments:

Post a Comment