Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why I went Emo....and bounced back

There are a few things you should know about me. Two of them are as follows.
1. I am a stalker magnet (and quite a good stalker my self, tee hee)
2. I am a look a like magnet.
today's post focuses more on the second... Last year, we went to the middle school to visit the kids that would be coming to the same HS as us. I personally was not looking forward to this trip. Anywayyyy, when we got sorted into our rooms, one person caught my eye. There was a bishonen in the room with me, a dead ringer for shige. i swear, he looked almost exactly like a miniature shige. it was reallly creepy at first. next, *stalker mode!* I walked stealthily close to him and read his nametag. i found it out.
now, i'm an awesome freshman AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM AT ALL!!!! recently, h-chan talked to one of sir kato's friends, and found out he moved halfway across the fricking country!!! yeah. so sad. :( i almost went emo at that point.
but salvation arrived! wheee! adorable kid, french class (micchan).... i find out he's 2 years older than me! damn damn damn. *slits wrists* kidding. i love my life i love my life. since soichi and sir kato have rushed out of my life, micchan is there for me..... :) kind of.
mood: weird...creepy...stalkerish

music: secret agent man. ryo nishikido :D

No comments:

Post a Comment