Saturday, September 12, 2009

yahootie!

I feel kind of pathetic right now. I woke up at like, 6:00 and said "yay! i got to sleep in!" how sad is this? i guess having to wake up at 5:30 everyday makes 6:00 feel like 8:00. ahh.... i'm still quite tired, yesterday after school was quite harrowing *sarcasm*. I came home from school at 4 bcause i almost missed the bus. anyway, i ate something and my mom rushed my to the eye doctor to pick up some new glasses for me. i originally wanted these adorkable men's frames that looked like the kind that the NEWS members wore in the june issue of duet. but, i was told these were too big for my tiny face (i have a small face??!). damn. so i ended up getting a pair of reading glasses frames with my lenses. they are kind of cute. *prefers her jai kudo pair :)* anywaayyy...
when i got home, i went up to the bathroom and painted my nails black.... this will be explained in my next post, i promise.
music: NEWS nippon
mood: emo (not like slit my writs, i promise D:)

1 comment: